You were kicked for suspected cheating
In most cases, this message appears when game client files have been corrupted. This, in turn, makes the game process no longer possible.
In order to avoid system errors, automatic security system interrupts the current session with the following message:
The most common causes are:
- Missing/corrupted game client files.
- Changes to the game client memory.
- Modified game client files.
To fix the problem you need:
1. Check the integrity of the game client files.
To do that, navigate to the Warface game page in your My.com Game Center.
Next, click on the green down arrow next to "play" and select "Verify and fix installed game client files".
Please give the My.com Game Center a few moments to check and repair any corrupted files in your game client.
2. Perform a "clean" Windows startup.
To do that, follow these instructions:
1. Ensure that you are logged into your system as an Administrator.
2. On your keyboard, please press the "Windows" key and the "R" key at the same time.
3. Type "msconfig.exe" into the "Open:" field without quotes.
4. A "System Configuration" window will appear. On the "Services" tab, you’ll notice a long list of services available on your PC.
5. First, check the box labeled "Hide All Microsoft Services". As its name implies, this will hide all Microsoft services on the list.
6. Next, click the "Disable All" button.
7. Finally, click the "Apply" button, then the "OK" button, and reboot your computer.
To boot normally, click the "Enable All" button at Step 6.