To assist our team with processing your in-game bug, glitch, or localization error report through our Support center. We are using a robotic process that will help Support quickly verify and gather the necessary details and files to begin the investigation process.
Please note if there are any discrepancies or incomplete details within your report, our robotic process will not acknowledge these files and in return will ask you to recheck and resend the appropriate details all over again.
If you encounter a Localization bug while in-game, please contact us with the following information:
1. Short description of the localization issue
2. Steps that lead to the bug/issue
3. When & where the incident occurred
4. Type of Localization bug (visual, text, audio).
5. Name, coordinates and difficulty level of the instance (if bug related to the Dungeon)
6. Name of NPC/Quest (if bug related to the Quest/NPC)
7. Images/screenshots or video that demonstrate the bug.*
** Note we also require game logs & diagnostic data and to identify the source of the issue. **
Instructions on how to gather diagnostic data
Open Revelation Online page in My.com Game Center, press green arrow near the "Play" button and choose "Collect diagnostic Data" to download and automatically gather these files.
How to capture and locate a screenshot
Screenshots can be taken from inside of the game by pressing Print Screen key on your keyboard and the file will save inside the following "MyGames\Revelation Online\screenshot" folder.
If you have any questions,
you can submit a ticket to the technical support team.