This page offers tips on improving game performance.
Your computer’s hardware may be underpowered or under heavy load if you are experiencing “slowdowns” while playing the game. The more resources available to the game client, the less it will “freeze” and the higher the overall FPS will be.
In some cases, the problem may be caused by using outdated drivers for your computer’s devices (especially the video card).
Please make sure that:
• you have disabled or closed all third-party processes and programs that are not required for Windows or Warface to operate;
• you are using the latest video drivers;
• your graphic card and CPU are not overheating.
Here’s the first thing you should try in order to maximum your computer’s performance:
1. Do a “clean boot” of Windows and check to see if the problem still exists.
1.1. Click Start.
1.2. Click Run. In the dialog box that opens, enter msconfig.exe and press OK.
1.3. The System Configuration window will appear. In the General tab, select “Selective startup” and uncheck the “Load startup items” box.
1.4. Click the Services tab, check “Hide all Microsoft services,” and click “Disable all.”
1.5. Click OK and restart your computer.
1.6. Once your computer has restarted, check to see if the problem still exists.
To return to your original system settings, go to System Configuration and select “Normal startup” on the General tab.
2. Update your video drivers.
2.1. Visit your graphics card manufacturer’s website.
If you have any questions,
you can submit a ticket to the technical support team.