Such issues can occur if your Internet connection fails. The cause of the failure may be:
- The presence of obstructions or structures that impede the free passage of radio frequency signals or completely block them between the signal source (Wi-Fi router, mobile base station, etc.) and your device.
- Temporarily quitting the coverage area of the source of the radio frequency data channel (Wi-Fi router, mobile base station, etc.).
- Lack of funds on your personal account with your mobile carrier/Internet service provider.
- Overloaded communication channel (for example, while downloading large amounts of data in background).
- Operation failures of network devices (Wi-Fi router, Wi-Fi repeater, etc.).
- Short-term disconnections while automatically switching between connection types (from mobile data to Wi-Fi and vice versa).
- Other reasons.
Unfortunately, such problems are quite difficult to diagnose. Not always the system connection quality indicator on your device can be a reliable tool for determining the presence of such failures, especially short-lived ones.
The very first thing, we recommend that you check that you have everything in order with your Internet connection. Try changing your location, play other games, browse web pages, check your account with your mobile carrier/Internet service provider. Often, rebooting your Wi-Fi router can be an effective measure.
Please understand that we do not issue compensation for connectivity issues which occurred due to circumstances beyond our control.
If you have any doubts on whose side the cause of the connectivity issue you have is on, you can always contact us for information on the current status of the availability of game servers and the presence of any malfunctions in their work.
If you have any questions,
you can submit a ticket to the technical support team.