Known issues and solutions
You may find solutions and answers on your questions in this article.
Q: May i start a new game or reset made game progress?
A: We can assist you in this case if you create an inquiry from correct article which is called "Can i start a new game?" .
Q: How can i unlink Facebook/Google/Game Center account?
A: We can assist you in this case if you create an inquiry from correct article which is called "I want to unlink/link to another Facebook/Google/Game Center" .
Q: Why can't i merge two rooms in one?
A: To merge several rooms into one, two conditions must be simultaneously met:
1. Rooms must be of the same type. You can not merge, for example, the Dining Hall and the Hospital.
2. Rooms must be of the same level. Merging together, for example, a level 1 Living room and a level 2 Living room, is not possible.
Once the conditions are met, you need to place the rooms next to each other. After that, the rooms will be merged into one.
Q: How often tunnels appear in the game?
A: The tunnels opens when zombie army is gaining enough strength for a new attack and thus, it is not possible to predict in advance when the Tunnels will open.
Q: Why do I come across unequal to me in strength opponents in the Arena?
A: There are several parameters which are taken into account while matching opponents in the Arena tournament:
1. The maximum possible amount of fighters, which depends on the level of the barracks;
2. The average level of the best fighters in the shelter;
3. The level of your Gym room.
It is also important to keep in mind that even if the levels of the opposing sides may be almost equal, it is possible that one squad will be clearly stronger than the other one due to the difference in their equipment. With this said, we recommend you to equip your fighters in best equipment you may get in the game.
Q: Why do I always stay in the Arena queue for too long?
A: The time spent in the queue depends on a variety of factors, among which the most obvious are:
1. The number of players online is not constant and can vary depending on the time of a day;
2. The tournament group is not a group of random players since it is formed from those matching each other with an average Fighter skill level of all the inhabitants of the shelter. This limitation also affects the queuing times;
3. Other gaming activities such as tunnels which usually appears on weekends;
Q: Why my shelter is getting attacked by other players while i'm online?
A: If a player stays the game for more than 6 hours during the last 24 hours, his online protection will be removed. This feature was introduced in order to address the mass abuse of the online protection feature.