To download & install Conqueror’s Blade onto your computer, please follow these steps:
1. Click “DOWNLOAD” or "PLAY NOW" on top menu of the homepage.
2. There are 2 options: a Direct Download of full game, and a Minimum Download of a game launcher that auto-downloads a full game and patches. Choose the best convenient option for you to begin download the game.
3. There are 2 ways based on what type of download you’ve chosen:
- In case of Direct Download: run ConquerorsBladeSetup.exe to self-extract.
- In case Minimum Download: run ConquerorsBladeDownloaderSetup.exe and install the launcher.
4. Run Starter.exe.
What can I do when the download progress is stuck?
If the download process has stopped or cancelled, please try the following solutions:
1. Pause the download progress then re-download again.
2. Exit the current running antivirus programs and re-download again.
3. Check the network connection and make sure the network is successfully connected.
If you encounter any issues during the installation process, please contact our Support team and describe the steps taken that lead to the problem. Screenshots are particularly helpful while helping describe the problem to help us better understand the cause of the issue.
Question 1): After successfully downloading the game, I can’t run Conqueror’s Blade as it indicates a lack of some specific files.
Answer: Please follow these instructions listed below to attempt to fix this problem:
1. Run the launcher of Conqueror’s Blade Starter.exe file.
2. Click “Fix content” on the top right of the User Interface.
3. Verify the client files and update.
If the solution doesn't work, please contact our team for assistance.
Question 2): When I run the game client, my anti-virus software tells me it may contain viruses, Trojans, etc. Does it really contain viruses?
Answer: Such cases are commonly known to be false positives. If this situation happens to occur during the installation process, we advise to temporarily disable the anti-virus software in order to ensure the installation process and gameplay is not affected. We are currently communicating with the relevant antivirus vendors to resolve this issue.
If you have any questions,
you can submit a ticket to the technical support team.