How to report a bug found in-game
We'd appreciate your assistance by reporting any bugs or issues that you come across directly to our team. Please follow the step by step guide found below that will help guide you through the bug reporting process:
What is a bug?
A bug is anything that has an unintended effect on the game-play experience. This includes localization bugs, broken abilities or talents, visual bugs, quest bugs, environment bugs, graphical bugs, etc.
What isn't considered a bug?
If you feel something is unbalanced or needs changes, please report it to the feedback section of the Conqueror’s Blade forums.
Things to include within your bug report:
Please ensure to provide as much relevant information as possible. The information should be delivered in a neutral tone and should focus on only the facts of what happened.
When putting together the bug report, please include the following information:
1. Short message describing the bug/issue
2. Steps that were taken to produce the bug
3. How many times did the bug occur (does this happen every time or does it seem intermittent/random?)
4. The place/area where the bug occurred
5. Name of NPC/Quest/Zone (if the bug related to the Quest/NPC/Zone)
6. Class and type of the body (if the bug related to the character)
7. Screenshot or video footage that would demonstrate the issue. *
To help our team ensure that we accurately understand the problem, please include any screenshots or videos that would help visually describe the issue.
If you have any questions,
you can submit a ticket to the technical support team.