Methods of providing screenshots to Support
How do I take a screenshot?
Press and hold the SHARE button for at least 1 second.
Providing Screenshots from PS4 into our support system is not immediately possible, but you can pick one of these three easy workarounds.
1. Transfer the Screenshot via USB to PC and upload into the ticket;
2. Upload the Screenshot to Social Media and share the link;
3. Take a picture of your screen and send the photo.
1) Open the “Library” from your PS4 Menu:
2) Navigate to “Applications”:
3) Select the “Capture Gallery” and launch the application:
4) Navigate to the “Warface” folder:
5) There are two options available at this stage.
Option 1. Transfer to USB
Required: USB Stick (Formatted to FAT32)
Please note: if your USB stick is not recognized make sure it is formatted to FAT32.
For Windows: Open your Windows Explorer and navigate to your USB stick. Right-click and choose “Format”. Check that the key is formatted in FAT32.
If it uses a different file-format, please re-format the USB key. Please note that all your data on the USB key will be erased.
- Select the screenshot you want to transfer and click the “Options” button;
- Select “Copy to USB storage”;
- If you want to upload more screenshots, select the screenshots you want to have transferred;
- Once done, select the option “Copy”;
- Follow the On-Screen-Instructions;
- Use the USB Key to transfer the files to your PC and attach them to your support ticket.
Option 2. Upload the Screenshot to Social Media
Note: Please ensure that no personal information is visible on these screenshots, as they may be publicly available from your Social channel.
- Select the screenshot you want to transfer and click the “Share” button;
- Select the Social Media Channel you would like to share the screenshot on (“Twitter” or “Facebook” in the case of screenshots);
- Follow the On-Screen-Instructions to publish the screenshot;
- Open your Twitter/Facebook timeline and download the picture to your PC;
- Open your Facebook timeline and download the picture to your PC.