If you find an in-game error ("bug") during the game, we will be grateful if you report it to us.
What is a bug/glitch? Examples:
• "falling" through the map textures;
• ability to go beyond the borders of the map;
• incorrect behavior of enemies in PvE \ Special operations;
• inaccurate or misspelled names of items or objects in the game.
What is not a bug?
Feedback! If you feel something is unbalanced or needs changing, encountered something that’s not right, report it to our team here: "Feedback".
In order for us to be able to collect and transfer the information to the game developer as soon as possible, please be sure to provide a detailed description of the encountered problem, under what circumstances and on what map you have encountered it. Also, please provide visual materials illustrating the encountered error (screenshots or a video).
Providing Screenshots from PS4 into our support system is not immediately possible, but you can pick one of these three easy workarounds.
1. Transfer the Screenshot via USB to PC and upload into the ticket;
2. Upload the Screenshot to Social Media and share the link;
3. Take a picture of your screen and send the photo.
You can also read more about Screenshots in our special article: "Methods of providing screenshots to Support".
If you have any questions,
you can submit a ticket to the technical support team.