Code of Conduct Violations/Sanctions
If you feel a player has violated our policies, please report them to Customer Support for investigation.
For forum-specific policies, visit our Forum Code of Conduct page.
Harassment or Defamation
- Insulting any member of the community, employees, or groups of people in-game and externally.
- Note ongoing harassment will lead to more severe penalties.
- Using the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish excessively.
- Needlessly repeating the same phrase more than once in a period of 30 seconds.
- Using language that is crude, offensive, or pornographic in nature.
- Referring inappropriately to human anatomy or bodily functions.
- Referencing illegal content.
- Referencing illegal activities.
- Advertising non-beneficial, non-My.com related businesses, organizations, or websites.
- Impersonating any Administrator associated with My.com or Obsidian Entertainment
- Including copyrighted material in user-created content without approval.
Real-Life Information and Threats
- Threatening someone with real-life violence or harm.
- Distributing another player's, or a My.com employee's real-life information (name, address, phone number, etc.).
We do not tolerate real-life threats or distribution of personal information in our games. Should this transpire, we will be forced to apply severe penalties in these cases and engage local law enforcement to ensure the safety of all parties involved.
Racial, Ethnic, or National
- Promoting racial, ethnic, or national hatred.
- Using a racial, ethnic, or national slur.
- Alluding to symbols of racial, ethnic, or national hatred.
- Malicious references to factions and events of major conflicts of the 20th and 21st centuries.
Extreme Sexuality or Violence
- Referring to extreme and/or violent sexual acts.
- Referring to extreme and/or violent real-life actions.
- Insulting or negatively portraying someone based on their sexual orientation.
- Negatively portraying major religions or religious figures.
- Insulting or negatively portraying someone based on their religious orientation.
- Exploiting bugs, abusing game mechanics, or cheating the game.
If you have any questions,
you can submit a ticket to the technical support team.