How to attach & submit a screenshot
Providing Screenshots from the PS4 console into our support system is not immediately possible, but you can pick one of these three easy workarounds:
1. Transfer the Screenshot via USB to PC and upload
2. Upload the Screenshot to Social Media and share the link
3. Take a picture of your screen and send the photo
Transfer to USB
- Required: USB Stick (Formatted to FAT32)
Please note: if your USB stick is not recognized make sure it is formatted to FAT32.
- For Windows: Open your Windows Explorer and navigate to your USB stick. Right click and choose “Format”. Check that the key is formatted in FAT32.
If it uses a different file-format, please re-format the USB key. Please note that all your data on the USB key will be erased.
- 1) Open the “Library” from your PS4 Menu
- 2) Navigate to “Applications”
- 3) Select the “Capture Gallery” and launch the application
- 4) Navigate to the “Armored Warfare” folder
Option # 1 (Transferring via USB Device):
Select the screenshot you want to transfer and click the “Options” button
- Select “Copy to USB storage”
- If you want to upload more screenshots, select the screenshots you want to transfer
- Once done, select the option “Copy”
- Follow the On-Screen-Instructions
- Use the USB Key to transfer the files to your PC and attach them to your support ticket
Option # 2 (Upload Screenshots via Social Media):
- Please ensure there's no personal information on these screenshots, as they may be publicly available from your Social channel
- Select the screenshot you want to transfer and click the “Share” button
- Select the Social Media Channel you would like to share the screenshot on (“Twitter” or “Facebook” in the case of screenshots)
- Follow the On-Screen-Instructions to publish the screenshot
- Open your Twitter/Facebook timeline and download the picture to your PC
- Open your Facebook timeline and download the picture to your PC
If you have any questions,
you can submit a ticket to the technical support team.