My Account has been Muted/Suspended
While we do not tolerate offensive or inappropriate behavior that transpires while in-game or chat-related channels, we encourage anyone to report individuals found breaking the game rules to our team for immediate action.
The appropriate sanction will be applied to the account upon violating the following rules:
- Insulting any member of the community, employees, or groups of people in-game and externally.
- Using language that is crude, offensive, or pornographic in nature.
- Referring inappropriately to human anatomy or bodily functions.
- Promoting racial, ethnic, or national hatred.
- Using a racial, ethnic, or national slur.
- Alluding to symbols of racial, ethnic, or national hatred.
- Malicious references to factions and events of major conflicts of the 20th and 21st centuries.
Repeated Offenses and Game Rules:
Should you wish for more clarity or wish to resolve either situation as described above, please contact our Customer Support team.
If you have any questions,
you can submit a ticket to the technical support team.