Game unresponsive by either crashing/freezing
What should I do if Skyforge is crashing on Xbox-One
For game crashing solutions, please follow these steps to help troubleshoot the issue: :
1) Restart Skyforge;
2) Power Cycle the Xbox-One;
3) Uninstall/Reinstall Skyforge;
Restarting Skyforge: Doing this should fix the common problems with the client.
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to return to the Home screen;
- Then press the Menu button on your controller and close the client;
- Restart the client from the Home screen.
Power Cycling the Xbox-One Console: This should help solve issues with the game crashing or hang situations.
- Press and hold the Xbox button on the front of the console for at least 10 seconds.
- Unplug the console's power cable and wait for an additional 10 seconds or more.
- Plug the power cable back into the device and power the console by pressing the Xbox button on the controller.
Uninstalling and Reinstalling the game: This solution is often used to fix client errors or corrupted files during the download and installation process.
If you have any questions,
you can submit a ticket to the technical support team.