Reporting a Localization Bug
To help our developers fix bugs faster; here are a few things you can do to help us
If you encounter a Localization bug while in-game, please contact us with the following information:
1. Short description of the localization issue
2. Steps that lead to the bug/issue
3. When & where the incident occurred
4. Type of Localization bug (visual, text, audio).
5. Name, coordinates and difficulty level of the instance (if bug related to the Dungeon)
6. Name of NPC/Quest (if bug related to the Quest/NPC)
7. Images/screenshots or video that demonstrate the bug.*
We also need game logs and diagnostic data and logs in order to identify the source of the issue.
To gather diagnostic data, please, open Revelation Online page in My.com Game Center, press green arrow near the "Play" button and choose "Collect diagnostic data." All files will be gathered automatically.
*You can make the screenshot using the game by pressing Print Screen key on your keyboard.
The screenshot will appear in "MyGames\Revelation Online\screenshot" folder.
Do not hide your interface.
Note: it would be helpful if you will open System Tab of the chat before you take a screenshot.
If you have any questions,
you can submit a ticket to the technical support team.