If you are facing the problem, please, perform the following steps:
1. Go to "Personal" sub-folder in your game folder and delete all *.cfg files.
2. Uninstall all addons.
3. Close as many programs that you have running, and which are not needed for the game, as you can.
4. Close all browser windows.
You may also install one of these utilities:
1. CCleaner http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/
2. PC Cleaner http://www.pccleaner.com/
and clean up your OS registry.
If you are facing trouble closing other programs, please, follow these steps:
1. Log in as an administrator.
2. Press Win+R (WIN is a button with a Windows logo on it).
3. Type: "msconfig.exe".
4. In "System Configuration Utility" select General tab, then "Selected Startup" and remove check from "Load Startup Items".
5. In Services tab check "Hide all Microsoft services" and click "Disable all".
6. Click OK and restart your computer.
After restart, run the game client and see if the error still appears.
Update your video driver, audio driver and DirectX. If you don't have an audio driver installed, we strongly advise you to install it.
You may download the latest ATI driver here: http://support.amd.com/en-us/download
You may download the latest Nvidia driver here: http://www.nvidia.ru/Download/index.aspx?lang=en
You may download the latest DirectX here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/Search.aspx?displaylang=en
If the problem persists, please, create a ticket and describe the problem in detail.
If you have any questions,
you can submit a ticket to the technical support team.